VYOMA - is a GIS based web application for water Asset Management System of any size and type to achieve maximum efficiency. Vyoma centered on following framework of five core questions-
- What is the current state of my assets?
- What is my required "sustainable" level of service?
- Which assets are critical to sustained performance?
- What are my minimum life-cycle costs?
- What is my best long-term funding strategy?
Vyoma comes to the fore when making decisions related to asset operations and maintenance in order to provide quality services at low cost to consumers.
- Prolonging asset life and improving decisions about asset rehabilitation, repair, and replacement
- Meeting consumer demands with a focus on system sustainability
- Setting rates based on sound operational and financial planning
- Budgeting focused on critical activities for sustained performance
- Meeting service expectations and regulatory requirements
- Improving responses to emergencies
- Improving the security and safety of assets
- Reducing overall costs for both operations and capital expenditures
- Relational Database
- Big Data
- GIS referencing Data
- Customer integration module
- Manage finance system of asset under finance system
- Planing the capital budget of assets
- Geolocation of asset using GIS mapping
- Registration of asset inventory
- Condition of asset registered on regular interval
- Risk assesment reports and failure prediction
- Full flashed maintenance system
- Easy integration with SCADA system
- Reporting charts for monitoring asset
- Admin dashboard based on role type
- Big Data
- Elastic Search
Copyright © All Rights Reserved